We want our customers to feel safe and secure in their homes and to be able to live well so we offer help and advice with money matters. If you fall behind with your rent or are worried about your financial situation, please get in touch. You can speak to one of our money coaches on 0300 456 2531 or simply email email@example.com
If you're struggling to budget, give our Money Advice team a call to work through your income and outgoings.
You can also download our weekly spending diary (clicking this will download the diary to your device and not open in another tab)
Visit the free and impartial Money Advice Service for information about opening or switching an account.
Have you considered a credit union? They are financial co-operatives owned and controlled by their members. They offer savings and good value loans.
Follow these top tips from our money advisers to tackle debt:
- Don’t panic.
- Write down all your debts.
- Prioritise dealing with debts that could result in you losing your home, going to prison, paying a fine, having your gas and electricity cut off as well as those with the highest interest rates.
- Check that you are claiming all the benefits and tax credits you are entitled to.
- Do not borrow more money to pay off debts.
- Get in touch with everyone you owe money to and explain your situation - many companies have procedures for helping people in this situation.
- Always go to court hearings.
- Keep copies of all the debt-related letters or forms you send, complete or receive.