Our experienced teams give specialist support to customers with a range of issues from antisocial behaviour to grounds maintenance.
We regularly inspect communal spaces such as grassed areas, internal stairwells and bin stores. We also check any play areas we own. We will help with:
- abandoned vehicles
- safety checks.
If you see something in your neighbourhood that you think is a problem, please let us know.
Our neighbourhoods officers work with communities to tackle antisocial behaviour. Visit our antisocial behaviour page to find out more about how they can help.
If you see a crime being committed or think someone or their property is in immediate danger, you should get to a place of safety and call 999.
Making sure that our customers aren’t being abused or neglected is an important part of keeping you and all our customers safe.
Our teams are trained to spot the signs of abuse when they are talking to customers and out in the community. But we also need you, to help to keep each other safe by reporting cases of suspected abuse or mistreatment. If you think it is an emergency (for example if someone is at immediate risk of harm) we would encourage you to call 999.
County councils are legally responsible for dealing with cases of abuse – this is called ‘safeguarding’. If you are concerned about the welfare of a family member, a neighbour or someone in your community, it’s important to let the county council know. You can make a report confidentially and the council will have to follow clear procedures to investigate but also to do so in a way that won’t put anyone at more risk.
Here are the contact details and links to more safeguarding information for the main areas where we work.
Derbyshire: adult safeguarding
- To report concerns call: 01629 533190 or report online.
- Use the link here for information about safeguarding in Derbyshire.
- Derbyshire County Council also offers general information about different kinds of abuse.
Northamptonshire: adult safeguarding
- If you have urgent concerns about an adult’s safety, contact Northamptonshire’s Customer Service
- In an emergency outside office hours, contact the Northamptonshire Duty Team on 01604 626 938.
- Use the link here for more information about safeguarding in Northamptonshire.
- Use the link here to find out more about safeguarding in Northamptonshire.
Nottinghamshire: adult safeguarding
- To report a concern, call 0300 500 80 80 or email mash.Safeguarding@nottscc.gov.uk
- Use the link here to find out more more about safeguarding in Nottinghamshire.