Living independently.


Beep Assist.

Discover how Beep Assist, our independent living brand, can help you or a loved one to live independently at home and get peace of mind through smart technology. 

Visit Beep Assist

Aids and adaptations.

You may need minor aids and adaptations to help you live in your home such as grab rails, additional stair rails or lever taps. If you need this kind of help, we will:

• visit your home, assess your needs and tell you if your request meets the criteria 

• if your request meets the criteria, we will arrange to visit and carry out adaptation work within 31 days of the assessment.

Major adaptations, such as level access showers or stairlifts, may require approval by your local authority.

To request an adaptation, please fill out this form.

Disabled Facilities Grant.

You can apply to your local council for a disabled facilities grant to help you adapt your home and make it suitable for a disabled person.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size