Our current service status is: Green
Our services are operating at normal levels without significant disruptions due to the pandemic.
More details on the measures we are taking and how you can help can be found on latest Covid-19 FAQ page.
This means our services are operating at normal levels without significant disruption due to the pandemic.
- Our operatives and front line staff are following coronavirus guidelines including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and social distancing as required.
- Our office-based team members are either working from home or in one of our workplaces.
- We do not anticipate any significant disruption in the coming weeks but continue to review government guidelines.
This means that there is some level of disruption to our services.
- Our repairs service is still operating, but appointments may be delayed or take longer to complete.
- Our operatives and front line staff are continuing to follow coronavirus guidelines, including the use of PPE and social distancing.
- All office-based team members are working from home where possible. Only our main offices are open for those who cannot work from home.
- Our neighbourhood officers and other frontline staff request telephone or virtual appointments with you, rather than meeting in-person.
This means that our services are significantly disrupted by the pandemic.
- We have moved to an emergency-only repairs service across all areas. Please do not report a repair unless it falls into our emergency category.
- We may have had to suspend house moves, except for those in specific circumstances such as those experiencing domestic abuse or to prevent homelessness.
- We will only be offering telephone or virtual appointments with our neighbourhood officers and other teams.
Please check our news page for further information on the specific measures we have had to take.