Futures is looking for a new independent member to join our Insight Committee.
The committee has a customer-led approach, providing critical analysis of how we plan, improve and deliver our services.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical approach and the ability to see things from a customer perspective, as well sa skills and experience in:
- Customer services.
- Effective customer engagement, especially through digital platforms.
- Analysing information to interpret customer needs and how organisations are performing.
Together with a local authority representative and members of our senior team, a number of Futures’ customers sit on the Insight Committee which has three key purposes:
- Overseeing our strategic and operational accountability from a customer-led perspective.
- Ensuring that changes to service strategy and service delivery meet or exceed regulatory standards.
- Using outcome-focused customer engagement to identify service improvements using a value for money, transparent and risk-based approach.
If you’re passionate about customer-engagement and keen to influence how we work, we’d love to hear from you.
You can download a recruitment pack with more details about the role using the link below.
The Insight Committee meets around four times a year, plus digital engagement between meetings.
Remuneration: £2,557 a year plus out-of-pocket expenses, an induction process and opportunity for ongoing development.
If you are interested in joining the Insight Committee as an independent member, then please apply by submitting a covering letter and your CV on our recruitment website.
We’re open to applicants from a range of backgrounds - you may already be working in housing or come from a different sector altogether. Either way you’ll be passionate about making a difference.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity informally, please contact Dean Anderson, Director of Customer Services by email on Dean.Anderson@futureshg.co.uk or phone 01773 740087.