A mixture of one and two-bedroomed flats will soon be available at this newly and extensively redeveloped site in Daventry.
Each home has a kitchen, lounge (some open-plan), one or two bedrooms, and a bathroom with shower over bath. Double glazed windows and electric heating are fitted as standard. There is a door entry system, CCTV and car park to the rear. The development is close to a wide range of local facilities - scroll down for more information.
To register your interest, visit www.daventrydc.hpv.uk/living/housing/homechoice-registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These homes are situated close to both Daventry town centre and the popular Borough Hill giving you easy access to outdoor space as well as many local facilities.
As part of the Southbrook Estate, the area around the homes will be undergoing a range of community-led environmental improvements developed in partnership with local people, local councils and estate landlords. Find out more about this project here.
Public transport and travel
- There is a bus stop directly outside the development covering both local routes and services to Northampton.
- Long Buckby – 4.8 miles
- Northampton – 14 miles
- Rugby – 11 miles
- DSLV, Hawke Road, Daventry - 0.3 miles (primary and seniors)
- The Abbey CE Academy (primary school) – 0.9 miles
- St James Street School (infants) – 0.4 miles
- Daventry Hill School (special needs children aged 4-18)
- Petrol station opposite
- Local shop - 0.4 miles
- Chinese takeaway - 0.4 miles
- Tesco – 0.7 miles
- Aldi – 0.9 miles
- Waitrose – 0.6 miles
- Danetre Medical Practice - 0.7 miles
- Abbey House – 0.8 miles
- Monksfield Surgery – 1.6 miles
- Closest hospital is Northampton General Hospital – 12 miles
- Oradi Dental Practice – 0.7 miles
- Daventry Dental Care – 0.8 miles
- Ashby Fields Dental Surgery - 1.9 miles
All distances are approximate
Car parking for residents is available as part of the development.
Offers are subject to verification checks and landlord references.
Payment of four weeks' rent in advance of starting the tenancy is required.