Futures is an ambitious developer and through Limehouse Developments we are working with more partners in more local authorities than ever before. But we are always looking for new opportunities to work with land owners and agents, housing providers, developers and local authorities to create more homes and deliver more support to our customers and communities.
Why you should partner with us
- We acquire land and develop innovative, high-quality, affordable homes that help to tackle the UK's housing crisis.
- We have a track record of success and are financially strong, employing long-term, patient capital investment.
- We are a high-performing, financially strong and experienced business with a 'profit for social purpose' approach.
- We have strong partnerships with local authorities and other developers.
- We ensure that community engagement is at the heart of our development offer to enable us to meet the needs and aspirations of all our customers.
- We are financially robust and have the highest governance and viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing.
We have ambitious plans to build or acquire 300 more homes each year to 2023 with a focus on land-led development.
We have a sizable landbank facility which means we can buy your land quickly.
We can provide a full development service to support your plans to build homes, ranging from initial site appraisals through to the management of on-site construction.
We can support your plans at any stage of the development process, on the most complex of sites.
We have an extensive network of cost consultants, risk managers, surveyors, contractors and manufacturers that will deliver a first-class product to the highest quality.
We own and manage over 10,000 homes across the East Midlands, offering a strong management and maintenance service delivered in the heart of our communities.
We want to invest more in our communities through partnering with housebuilders to purchase Section 106 affordable housing allocations, and through joint-venture partnerships where we can share risk and reward to bring forward more homes, both affordable housing or market-led.
We operate across 23 local authority areas across the East Midlands, providing homes for sale, private rent, part-ownership and affordable homes for rent, investing in housing over the long-term.
This places us in the right position to work even closer with local authorities to regenerate our streets and neighbourhoods, to deliver more homes collectively, and to provide homes and services to a diverse range of customers.