We’re an ambitious, growing, not-for-profit business which provides over 10,000 affordable homes throughout the East Midlands, with more than 6,000 homes in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and over 3,500 in Northamptonshire. Between now and 2024 we aim to invest over £190m in new homes a year for rent, homes for sale, shared ownership and private-market rent.
As well as being a great landlord, we provide excellent housing and support services for our customers and the local community.
The Group has several companies and components within it. Some are for legal reasons or to separate out specific areas of work, other parts of our structure reflect our history. You can download an overview of the Group's structure to see how everything fits together.
The Group is overseen and managed by our Group Board and Group Directors, supported by the Co-Executive Team of senior managers.
Futures Living is our commercial development company. It delivers homes for market rent, outright sale, shared ownership and rent to buy, offering more choice to more people in the East Midlands. Futures Living is part of our commitment to helping solve the housing crisis.
Beep Assist is our commercial independent living service. It uses smart technology to help people live longer in their own homes while giving peace of mind to customers and their loved ones.Visit Beep Assist
Registered company details for the Group
- Futures Housing Group Limited (company registration no. 6293737; Registered Provider of social housing L4502)
- Futures Homescape Limited (company registration no. 4380728; Registered Provider of social housing L4372 and registered charity number 1105751)
- Futures Homeway Limited (company registration no. 5775392; Registered Provider of social housing L4498 and registered charity number 1120949)
- Futures Living Limited (company registration 9583110).
- Five Doorways Homes Limited (FCA registration no. 29695R, community benefit society and exempt charity)
- Futures Finance Limited (company registration no. 11706438)
- Futures Treasury plc (company registration no. 11697811)
Registered office (all Group companies)
Futures House, Building 435, Argosy Road, Castle Donington, DE74 2SA