Four Neighbourhood Support Co-ordinators have been trained to deliver foot care sessions, along with volunteers from other agencies.
The sessions last for approximately 30 minutes, and include the following:
- Foot Soak
- Nail reduction and cut
- Callus and corn reduction
- Foot massage
The Sessions are held monthly at locations in Heanor, Belper, Alfreton, Langley Mill, Ripley and Crich.
When are the next sessions?
Wednesday 4 April - Ironville Community Centre 9:30am - 12:30pm Thursday 5 April - Firs Gardens, Alfreton 12:30pm - 3:30pm Wednesday 18 April - Manor Farm, Belper 10:30am - 3:30pm Wednesday 25 April - Field Terrace, Ripley 8:30am - 2pm Monday 30 April - Wilmot Street, Heanor 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Monday 2 April - Wilmot Street, Heanor 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 2 May - Ironville Community Centre 9:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday 3 May - Firs Gardens, Alfreton 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 16 May - Manor Farm, Belper 10:30am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday 23 May - Field Terrace, Ripley 8:30am - 2pm
- Monday 28 May - Wilmot Street, Heanor 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 30 May - Ironville Community Centre 9:30am - 12:30pm
What does it cost?
The initial session costs £17 – this includes purchasing your own nail nippers, file and pouch, which you take home and bring back to each session you attend. Subsequent sessions cost £12.
A full assessment is carried out on your first visit to ensure there are no medical reasons that prevent treatment for example, the sessions are not suitable to anyone who is diabetic or on anti-coagulants.
If you are interested in attending click here to make an enquiry or call us on 01773 573100 or email email@example.com