For a single booking, we will send you an invoice for that booking. For regular bookings, we will send you an invoice every quarter, and details of how to pay are included on the invoice.
To book contact our Customer Services team on 01773 573100 or click here to send a booking request online. A booking can not be confirmed until a request or form has been received and acknowledged by Futures Homescape. Keys for the centre are available from our Asher Lane Offices.
Your group may make a booking for up to one calendar year (January to December) – in these cases, you will be sent a booking form in October/November asking if you wish to continue with the booking. If you do not reply by 31 December, the slot(s) will be made available to other groups on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and conditions Anyone using the centres will have to adhere to a number of terms and conditions.This includes the following:
- The company operates a no smoking policy within its buildings
- No alcoholic drinks are to be sold on the premises
- No animals are to be brought into the centre, with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs.
The hirer shall:
- be responsible for the cost of any damage to the centre (including any facilities/ furniture/fittings/other contents) during the course of the booking, however caused.
- indemnify Futures Homescape from/against any claim for damages/expenses that may be made in respect of any injury or loss sustained by any person or damage to property arising out of or as a result of the hiring.
- make arrangements to be covered by their insurance for any activity that could result in personal loss or injury.
- be responsible for ensuring that all activities comply with all relevant legislation and guidance including Futures Homescape polices in particular Health and Safety legislation, and where applicable, any premises license.
- be the responsible person in the event of a fire or any emergency situation, and will be expected to evacuate all persons from the centre, assisting those who are unable to assist themselves.The hirer is responsible for any food preparation or cooking on the premises and must adhere to Amber Valley Borough Council Health and Safety regulations.The hirer is responsible for ensuring all children are supervised at all times.The hirer can expel any person acting in a disorderly manner or disobeying the instruction of the hirer or their appointed representative.
- When leaving the centre, all lighting, heating and hot-water boiler where fitted, should be turned off, doors/windows locked and left secure.You should leave the centre ensuring minimal disruption to neighbouring residents.You should ensure that all people attending the activity or session should leave the centre and the area immediately surrounding the centre as quickly as possible.
- You must be respectful and mindful when parking your vehicles as access may be required for emergency services.Disabled bays must only be used if a valid permit is displayed.