Futures Homescape is committed to improving the structure of your property and the environment around it.
To achieve this we spend around 60% of our total works budget on planned maintenance.
The benefits of planned work are that similar types of work can be packaged together to provide you with better value for money.
To find out if your property is part of this years programme contact us.
When we carry out planned maintenance we will:
- Deliver projects to reduce the number of repairs needed
- Replace parts of your property as they near the end of their lifespan
- Consult with you whenever possible
- Provide you with information about the works, start dates, finish dates, and the contractor doing the work
- Treat you and your property with respect
- Be as clean and tidy as possible and clean up at the end of each day
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Ask you if you are satisfied with the work after it has been carried out.
The type of work carried out as part of a planned programme
- Paving and garden paths
- Replacing roofs, soffits, fascia boards, and guttering
- Re-pointing brickwork
- Replacing the central heating boilers
- Improving the estate and surrounding area
- Replacing doors and windows
- Replacing garden fences and garden walls – bordering roads and footpaths
- Painting outside the property.
When this type of work is carried out
Depending on the scale of the work it will be carried out within either:
- 3 months
- 6 – 12 Months
- Up to 5 years.
We may need to complete a temporary repair if the permanent repair is to be completed as part of the planned maintenance programme.
How to make suggestions for work to be added to the programme
We record suggestions made by tenants for improving estates, security measures and communal facilities. Please contact us and let us know where you think some improvements can be made.
You can help us by:
- Telling us of any repairs needed as soon as possible
- Telling us if you have any health or mobility problems
- Telling us your phone number so we can keep you informed
- Telling us of any specific hazards at your home
- Completing a satisfaction form.