LinX Self Service Portal
The quick and most cost effective option is by our self service portal, LinX. Customers can now log onto a secure area to report repairs, track progress of a repair and view their rent statement. Visit and log in to LinX.
Contact our Customer Services team to report your repair by telephone. A member of our team will ask you a number of questions to help us assess the problem and the priority of the repair: Emergency, Urgent, Routine, or Planned.
Repairs Helpdesk: 0800 015 2076
Outside office hours: 0800 328 3159
Lines are open: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 08:30-17:00 and Wednesday 08:30—16:00
You can report a repair by emailing us at email@example.com
In person or by post
Visit our reception area at Asher House in Ripley or write to us at:
PO Box 6458
When you do report a repair:
- We need to know your name, address and telephone number or other point of contact.
- Details of the repair
- Times that are convenient for us or a contractor to come and do the work
- Whether you are hard of hearing or have any disability or difficulty getting to the door when someone calls.
- If we have not carried out a previously reported repair, you can check on progress, we will need to know what the repair is, when reported, who by etc.
We will tell you:
- Your repair order number
- The priority, a target date or appointment by which your repair should be completed
- Emergency Repairs - completed or made safe within 1 day (24 hours) from time and day reported
- Urgent Repairs - within 1 week (7 days) from date reported
- Routine Repairs - within 1 month (31 days) from date reported
- Batched Repairs - within 3 months (90 days) from date reported
- Planned Repairs - within, 6, 12, 24 months from date reported
- Your agreed appointment time. You will be offered an all day or a school run (9.30am – 3.30pm) appointment for urgent and routine repairs. We also offer limited Saturday morning appointments on the 3rd Saturday of each month, subject to demand
- On the day of the repair we will contact you by telephone or SMS (Text Message) to let you know when the operative is on their way to you
- You will also receive a questionnaire to complete and return to provide feedback on the service provided
Contact us on 01773 573100 in office hours and 0800 328 3159 outside office hours.
If you report a repair as an emergency, we will discuss the details with you to make sure that it really is an emergency. We will also offer advice to see if we can help you fix the problem over the telephone or remove the emergency nature of the call. We need to make sure we provide our emergency response service to genuine emergencies (please see your emergency repairs guide for further information).