Our service to you
Find out what services can offer to help you.
If you feel that someone is acting unreasonably, and you don't feel threatened, speak to them first. If you can't sort it out, come to us. It is likely that they do not realise they are causing a nuisance. In cases of genuine anti-social behaviour, contact Futures Homescape and tell us what the problem is so that we can sort it out quickly.
If you report an incident of Anti-Social Behaviour we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint, by post, within 1 working day enclosing an ASB Information Pack
- Visit you at home or another agreed location within 5 working days to discuss your complaint and complete an action plan
- Investigate all complaints of violence, racial and other harassment within 1 working day and respond to you within 3 working days
- Investigate all complaints of noise and verbal abuse within 2 working days and respond to you within 5 working days
- Investigate all complaints of untidy gardens within 3 working days and respond to you within 7 working days
- Work with the Police and other agencies to deal with crime, harassment and Anti-Social Behaviour
- Where appropriate, offer mediation services
- Where appropriate take legal action, including injunctions and Acceptable Behaviour Contracts (ABC's) and in the more serious cases possession proceedings.
- Provide support to the victims and witnesses of Anti-Social Behaviour.
Our Street Wardens also help us to tackle Anti-Social Behaviour by
- Removing offensive graffiti from Futures Homescape property within one working day
- Carrying out fortnightly inspections of our communal areas and reporting issues they identify to the appropriate Futures Homescape team or another agency
- Provide timescales to tenants with untidy gardens before a Neighbourhood Officer becomes involved in the case