Resident involvement statement
At Daventry & District Housing we want to put residents’ needs at the heart of all our decisions.
We believe that this is the best way to help us achieve our mission:
“To make customers’ lives better by providing quality homes and excellent services.”
Therefore we have produced a Resident Involvement Statement to explain the ways in which you can get involved and have your say on decisions affecting your home, neighbourhood and the services we provide.
Our commitment to involving you in our services
Getting involved benefits you as well as other residents because it helps us to:
- Keep improving - we need your feedback to help us improve the services we provide
- Make better decisions - we are able to make decisions in a more informed way if we know what you want
- Be more answerable - involving residents throughout the organisation means you can challenge us and hold us to account
- Achieve value for money - as a not-for-profit organisation, we need to make sure that we are using the money from your rents in the best way. Understanding your needs is an important part of achieving value for money
- Above all getting involved can help you make positive changes in your local area and allows you to meet other residents and have fun. You could also get some free training to develop your skills.